Since we’re halfway through January, I thought it would be fun to share Tommy and my goals/intentions for this year. A couple of weeks ago, we met up for dinner on a Friday after work (sans Ava and Luke) so we could share with each other what we intended the year ahead to look like in terms of aspirations.
- Fitness-related: Do more yoga, if possible 3-4 times a week.
- Work-related: Get his Red Hat Linux Certification.
- Fitness-related: Get back to pre-pregnancy health, by getting back into my yoga practice (hit 2 yoga classes a week), working out 3 times a week at least, (this includes yoga, running, barre, boot camp), and running another half-marathon.
- Honey & Lavender related: Work on growing my business, by booking three paid jobs – two of which are weddings or equivalent, reaching out to vendors in my industry for informational and mentoring meetings, and puting together a Styled Photo shoot with collaborators in my field.
- Family related: Deepen my family relationships, by connecting with Tommy more and making time to connect with him more, and being more patient as a mother both to my kids and to myself.
Would love to hear what some of your goals/intentions are this year!