- Cheers to 2019! Hope ya’ll had a fun and safe New Year’s Eve. I don’t know about you, but I’m starting to get my 2019 goals and intentions in order – will share them on the blog soon. Would love to know some of the things ya’ll are looking forward to doing as well.
- I have another fun musical giveaway! How would you like to score two tickets to School of Rock at the National Theater on January 17th?! All you have to do to enter is leave a comment below this post telling me why you would love to go to this musical and who you would bring with you. Even better if your said friend could either follow me on IG or like my FB page if they don’t already! I will announce the winner on January 7th. Good luck. 🙂
3. Congrats to my good friend Meg who got engaged last night!!!
4. Proud of my Cowboys for winning the NFC East and making it into the playoffs!
5. I’m glad I have a couple of things to look forward to this month as the holiday season winds down. Tommy, Ava, Luke, Violet, and I will be renting a cabin for MLK weekend about an hour or so away from our house and the following weekend Tommy’s sister will be visiting us again – over her birthday weekend!
Have a great rest of your New Year’s Day.