What are your plans for Christmas?
This year my little family and I will be sticking around home for the holidays, but we will happily be hosting my brother and his family!
Marshall, Katie, Gabe, and Liam will arrive sometime on Saturday morning (they are driving from Atlanta) and will stay with us for about a week. I’m really excited to get the cousins together and to see my brother and sister-in-law.
Here are some of the fun Christmas things I have planned for us:
- Brunch with Santa at Lena’s Wood-fired Pizza & Tap
- Looking at the Christmas lights at Meadowlark Botanical Gardens
- Going ice-skating at Pentagon Row
- Going to Busch Garden’s “Christmas Town” in Williamsburg for 2 days
Here are some of the yummy foods we will be chowing down on:
- Tex Mex Breakfast Casserole
- Oreo Peppermint Ice Cream Dessert
- Holiday Cheese Puff Casserole
- Candy Cane Affogato
And on that note, I will be taking next week off to spend time with my family and to relax and unwind before 2019 begins! Be sure to follow along my IG to see how are family Christmas adventures are going!
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. May you be safe, happy, peaceful, and rejuvenated.