Hello! I hope everyone’s December is in full swing and that you’re having fun partying it up, Christmas shopping, eating delicious food, listening to Christmas music, and watching all the holiday movies. Can you tell that I love this month?!
Here are some of the things that are making me happy. Shocking, a lot of them are centered around the holidays.
- Having a VERY successful trip as a family of four to the Dominican Republic over Thanksgiving.
- Decorating our Christmas tree. I LOVE our tree. It is stunning. And I loved decorating the tree with Ava who “got it” this year and proudly hung as many ornaments as she could.
- ZooLights. My friend Kathryn, her husband Matt, their daughter Addie, Tommy, Ava, me, (and now Luke) have gone to ZooLights for the past 3 years and counting. We started going when Ava and Addie were 7 months old and we just went last Sunday night. Obviously the girls had a blast.
- Our upcoming annual holiday party. The theme will be Cookies & Cider. I absolutely cannot wait to for our holiday party this Saturday. Stay tuned for a recap and photos!
- All the Christmas shopping. I love shopping and buying things for people. I have wrapped 99% of the Christmas presents I have bought for family and friends and cannot wait to start giving them to people!
- My travel pump. I know, definitely not in line with the other things that are making me happy, but this trusty and convenient buy has made pumping at the office a dream, as I don’t have to carry a pump to/from work. I just leave this one in the office and when I need to pump at home, I use my regular one. (With Ava, I just had one).
- My friends and family. Just really feeling blessed and appreciative of all the wonderful people in my life.
As always, please let me know what is making you happy these days in the “Comments”!