- I have a fun giveaway this morning for my DC-area readers! How would you like to see the romantic comedy, Second Act, starring Jennifer Lopez before it’s officially released in theaters?! Read on to find out how you and one guest can go to an advanced screening of the movie!
- Is there too much pressure to have a good weekend?
- How did your Cyber Monday go? One of my purchases included a Christmas stocking for Luke. Side note: one of my mom’s favorite Christmas traditions for my brother and me, then our spouses, and then her grandchildren was making them a Christmas stocking. I’m feeling all the (sad) feels that Luke will not have a stocking made with love by his nana.
- Today is Giving Tuesday! Take a moment out of your day and give back to a nonprofit that is trying to do good in this world. Some of my favorite nonprofits that I support include: The National Institute for Civil Discourse, Share Our Strength, and Arts on the Horizon.
- Movie Ticket Details: Second Act is an inspirational comedy starring Jennifer Lopez as Maya, a 40-year-old woman struggling with frustrations of not having achieved more in life. As an experienced, quickwitted, perceptive employee, she is passed over for a promotion solely because she doesn’t have a college degree. Until, that is, she gets the chance to prove that street smarts are as valuable as book smarts, and that it is never too late for a Second Act.There are TWO screening opportunities to go to: Screening #1 Details:Monday, December 3rd at 7:00pm – Landmark E St
Screening #2 Details:
Wednesday, December 5 at 7:00pm – Landmark Bethesda Row
All you have to do is let me know if you want a pair of tickets to one of the screenings and give me your email, and then share that you went to the screening with a photo, post or tweet and tag Bee in DC Blog That’s it!