Happy Tuesday ya’ll! For those that had Veteran’s Day off, hope you enjoyed it. For those that had it off and didn’t have it off, I hope you spent a few minutes reflecting on the courage and commitment that past (and current) service members have demonstrated for us.
- Speaking of Veteran’s Day, I have always wanted to do this at Arlington Cemetery in December and this year we are!
- See what the most popular hair trend was the year you graduated.
- 7 Tips for Raising Grateful Children.
- I went to a Restorative Yoga & Essential Oils workshop at my yoga studio this past weekend and I really enjoyed it. It was 2-hours of deep-stretching in various poses while the instructor came around and massaged your back and neck, while also spraying and placing seasonal oils in your hand to smell and rub on your neck, if you wanted. Pure bliss! I’m finding that I’m slowly getting more and more interested in essential oils. I haven’t taken the plunge and bought any yet (still daunted by all of it), but I am getting there.
- 10 Impressive Questions to Ask in a Job Interview.
Hope you have a wonderful day!