Happy Election Day! If you haven’t already, vote! It’s a privilege to be able to vote to make your voice heard. Tommy and I will be heading to the polls shortly.
- 21 Rules for Raising Teenage Girls
- I bought this tunic tee from Ann Taylor in white and black. I love how comfortable they are and how they are long enough to cover your butt! Perfect for layering this fall and winter.
- I’m loving this home line from Jonathan Adler on Amazon.
- My friend Tammy, her mom, Luke and I went to Palette 22 in Shirlington for the first time last week and we all loved it. The food is eclectic in that the food options are incredibly diverse – you can order tacos, bulgogi beef, meatballs, and cheese and charcuterie for example, but not only is the food diverse, it is really, really good.
- 15 Jobs Women Have Never Held
(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)