Good Morning! I’m writing this weekly “Tuesday Tidbits” bright and early before I have to nurse Luke and wakeup Ava and get her ready for preschool.
- Tommy is in California on a work trip this week (he left early Sunday) so we have a whole lot of Comeau family members coming in this week – starting today – to help me out with the kiddos and meet Luke! Today his older sister Christy and sister-in-law Dawn arrive and then on Thursday his mom and younger sister Danielle will spend a long weekend with us. Cannot wait!
- I have discovered these collapsible bags from a blog I follow and am absolutely in love with them. I’ve already bought two and plan on buying some more…
- An awesome photo I was able to take at a wedding this past weekend. I loved the way the black light hit this already stunning flower arrangement.
- Last Thursday Tommy and I went on an actual Date Night! We left both kiddos home with a babysitter (thank you Christina!) and went to see a spiritual artist, Snatam Kaur, perform at the University of D.C. My mom listened to Snatam regularly, especially in her last few months, so seeing one of her favorite artists perform live was amazing and bittersweet. Tommy and I also really like the songs Snatam chants as well.
- We decided to spend Thanksgiving in the Dominican Republic with some neighborhood friends of ours. (They have a son, William, who is Ava’s age and one of her best buds). It’ll be our first trip as a family of four and Luke’s first airplane trip. Wish us luck!!!!
Hope you have a great day!