Good morning! Hope those who had Columbus Day off yesterday enjoyed themselves. Tommy and Ava had it off, so it was another day of family fun for our crew. 🙂
- We have our Macy’s Backstage winner! Congrats to Christina Sin!!!
- I have plans to test out and make this healthy Pumpkin Spiced Latte today.
- Speaking of, ever wonder why your lattes are so expensive?
- Our neighborhood had its annual Art on the Avenue this past weekend, and our family of four enjoyed ourselves for a few hours shopping, eating, crafting, listening to live music, and playing outside!
- The Most Underrated Fall Items at Trader Joe’s. Side note: Ava and I went grocery shopping here yesterday and I picked up the Pumpkin Ice Cream (sooooo good!) and the creamy pasta sauce – I’ll let you know how that tastes when I try it.
Have a great day!