Happy Thursday folks! Here are some things that are making me happy this month. As always, please feel free to play along in the comments section. 🙂
- Luke’s pending arrival – any day now!
- Ava starting pre-school next month. I will not cry, I will not cry, I will not cry. But seriously – this is such a big step for my first baby. The photos below are from her preschool’s meet and greet we attended last month. She had a blast and once we were back at home she told me “I had fun at school Mama”. She’s growing up SO fast.
- Fun Fall Things – festivals, apple cider, boots, scarfs, long cardigans, you name it. P.S. how is it already mid-August?!
- I’ve been able to spend a bit more time at the Wing working and attending events (trying to cram them all in before Luke gets here) and I’ve just become so much more appreciative of the innovative and inviting work space and all the networking opportunities offered here.
- Tommy’s older brother Danny and longtime girlfriend Alison are getting married this weekend! While both Tommy and Ava were supposed to be in the wedding (and I was looking forward to being an honored guest), Luke’s pending arrival took precedence so we’re homebound for the wedding, but nonetheless will be there in spirit on Saturday at the wedding and wish this awesome couple so much happiness in the future!
- Feeling incredibly blessed and fortunate to be surrounded by such loving family, friends, and neighbors now and always.
Hope you have a wonderful day!