- We’re on official Luke Baby Watch! We are 10 days out from his Estimated Due Date (EDD) – August 24th. I had my 38 week check-up appointment today and some progress is happening. 🙂
- Granted I haven’t read the books yet, I’m ALL about going to see this movie and really hope it becomes a huge success.
- Here are a couple cute items from Magnolia and Target’s Fall collaboration. Here and here.
- Not quite sure what to think about Paris’ open-air urinals. I highly doubt Tommy would use one if he came to Paris!
- Calling all Art Lovers – Superfine DC! is coming to Union Market’s Dock 5 October 31st – November 5th. Superfine! describes itself “as a correction of the bloated, over-sized art fair model that has many galleries and artists stuck on an unfortunate ferris wheel of high cost and disappointing results. It is a fair that focuses on accessibly-priced work, but that’s not what defines Superfine!. We feel that at its core, the art fair is a place of discovery for frequent collectors, and a way for others to cross the bridge from art-curious to art collector. By maintaining an affordable exhibition platform and friendly artwork price points, we create an exhibitor base that’s happy and excited to talk to and guide fairgoers who are eager to discover work suited to them. This encourages brisk artwork sales before, during, and after each Superfine! fair.There will be 70 exhibiting galleries and artists from around the globe at DC’s fair. The fair will include inspired, authentic new contemporary art pieces that are fun and “approachable” for people to peruse and enjoy. Buy tickets here. For more information on Superfine! and it’s other art fairs, go here.
(Visited 39 times, 1 visits today)