Happy Tuesday Folks! Apologies, as it has been FOREVER (it feels like it anyway) since I’ve posted. Definitely not intentional, but there was unexpected backend work that needed to be done on my blog that took a bit longer than originally thought. But I’m back now. 🙂
Because I missed last week’s Tuesday Tidbits, I decided to have 10 “bits” featured on today’s post, instead of your typical 5.
- The Best Travel Snacks
- This “what Sex and the City would look like in 2018” absolutely cracked me up.
- Last night my friend Hannah and I went to “Find Your Power Scent” at the Wing in Georgetown.
- Ava and I discovered a new indoor play area so close to our house, thanks to an amazing birthday gift from our friends Nicolette and Rob – Scramble. We will definitely be coming back here on a rainy or too hot day.
- 6 Simple Party-Planning Rules Celebrity Planners Swear By
- As a proud Gemini, I am happy to report that I have kept TWO plants alive and well for almost 10 months! Take that fake plant is best for me. 🙂
- Not sure how I feel about this Chick-fil-A move.
- This Lulu skirt looks so comfy.
- Ava starts preschool in September…where has time gone?!
- We had our backyard fence completed! (Definitely a game-changer with a pup and a toddler).
Hope you have a great rest of your day!