Happy Thursday! Welcome to this month’s “Things That Are Making Me Happy”!
- Gals dinner at Pineapples and Pearls
- I love this idea of a Puppy Party!
- Catching up with friends (and sistahs) from my college days!
- Lots and lots of family time. We are so fortunate to have so many guests coming to see us this summer! This week Aunt Christy (Tommy’s eldest sister visited us from Sunday through yesterday morning and my dad, his wife Efa, and their son, Remy also came in on Sunday and leave Friday for Texas). Needless to say, Ava has LOVED all of the commotion, cuddles, and giggles at our house.
- During-the-Week Pedicures
- I’m getting pretty excited about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale that opens to the general public on Friday. I’m a lot more “strategic” this year on things I’m considering buying – I created a Pinterest Board to keep me focused!
(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)