Hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday so far! Are you one of the ones already on the road or in the air to your 4th of July destination or are you still putting in another day of work before your celebrating starts? I’m the latter.
- This looks like it would be fun to visit.
- Rereading some oldies but goodies in preparation for Luke! The Happiest Baby on the Block and Baby Wise.
- A wheelbarrow of pretty summer flowers.
- Do you think a wedding invitation should come with a price tag?
- What are your plans for the 4th? My friend Christina and her husband are actually flying to D.C. on the 4th to spend the holiday with us and Christina is co-hosting my baby shower on Saturday! (You may remember, I co-hosted her baby shower this past weekend). On the 4th we plan on going to a cookout in D.C. and watching several fireworks shows from a rooftop. 🙂
Hope you all have a wonderful 4th!