Happy Tuesday! Who can believe that next week is July 4th?! Where, oh where has time gone?
- How to Run a Meeting without Talking Too Much
- Anyone mamas out there have any advice for a 3-year-old who is going through a sleep phase? For the last 2 nights, Ava has woken up screaming at 4:30am and 3:00am respectively and will not go back to sleep. Either Tommy or I have to be in the room with her sitting down while she’s in the crib or cuddling with her or she freaks out. (Usually if she ever woke up during the night, a simple hug or even a pat on the back did it, and she rolled over and went back to sleep soundly). I’m guessing she’s having some nightmares, but I am surprised she isn’t going back to sleep, as she usually treasures all the sleep she can get. Maybe we should drop her afternoon nap? Thoughts are welcome!
- Tommy and I checked out Chloe at the Navy Yard last Thursday with our friends Allison and George. I think we may have found a new restaurant to frequent. The food was delicious!
- Excited to see my brother and sister-in-law today! They arrive in the early-afternoon and leave tomorrow. Quick trip, but plan to make the most of their quick trip to D.C.
- I’m Dallas bound on Friday evening for the weekend. Looking forward to celebrating a dear friend’s baby shower and catching up with friends and family. 🙂
Hope you have a great day!
(Visited 28 times, 1 visits today)