Time for your monthly “things that are making me happy” roundup. If you’d like to play along, please leave things that are making you happy in the comments below.
- It’s the first day of Summer!!!! Doesn’t this vegan watermelon recipe from actress and activist, Natalie Portman set the total “summer” mood?!
- Tommy enjoying his Father’s Day presents.
His other present is a pair of these bad boys, which are supposed to be delivered to our house today. (The original pair got sent to our old house in Chesapeake Beach by mistake). I showed him a picture online and he can’t wait to wear them.
- My Lil Lady. She is currently on a rainbow-everything, wearing pink, and “pretty dress” phase. Here she is showcasing two out of the three obsessions.
- Our Babymoon is booked! We’ll be spending the night at the Mandarin Oriental in D.C. for one night. Our good friend Christina has graciously offered to watch both Ava and Violet for us while we slip away for a bit. Good meals, massages for both of us, and relaxing are on the agenda!
- Our Macy’s Backstage winner is MC who said she would spend her Macy’s Backstage gift card on gifts and wardrobe updates. CONGRATS! I’ll be reaching out shortly to you!
Hope you all have a good day!