Hope you and yours had a wonderful holiday weekend and that you were able to take a minute to remember all the fallen soldiers and their families who paid the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.
- 3 Ways to Put Your Dishwasher to Work.
- Ava has been asking both Tommy and me if we can paint her nails a “pretty color” fairly frequently recently, and I finally relented. I found this vegan, water-based, free of non-toxic chemicals, and not tested on animals nail polish on a “mom” blog and promptly ordered a subtle rose/pink-colored nail polish for Ava. Needless to say, Ava has been showing off her nails since about 7pm last night to anyone who will look at them. 🙂
- A pretty DIY flower arrangement from this past weekend. Stunning, if you ask me.
- The Stanley Cup Finals began last night. Though the Caps played a tough and hard game, the Golden Knights took Game 1. There is still time and I BELIEVE!
- I’ll be heading here for one of my birthday dinners next month and I couldn’t be more excited!
Have a great rest of your Tuesday!