Happy Tuesday! The Washington Capitals live to see another game (and what a game last night, huh?!) Here’s to hoping a miracle can happen on Wednesday night in Tampa Bay.
- This cracked me up. Oh Ovi – we sing the same tune to our favorite cuisine.
- Tips on how to take great photos of kiddos.
- I helped organize an SMU alumni brunch in D.C. this past Saturday at Mission in Dupont Circle.
- What are you all doing for Memorial Day weekend? Some of our plans include going on a nice family hike and outing (V included) at either Calvert Cliffs or Solomons Island in Maryland. I’m also trying to see if I can squeeze in a date night with Tommy!
- We’re thinking of signing Ava up for piano lessons now that she is three. (The youngest age all the places I have seen around town that will take a student). She definitely inherited the Comeau musicality and love of singing (and can even already carry a tune and harmonize). When I asked her if playing the piano seemed fun to her, she exclaimed “yea”! – and hasn’t stopped telling me she wants to play the piano now! We may have a little Mozart on our hands. 🙂
Have a great Tuesday!