And just like that, it’s Tuesday again!
- Little Miss sure had a pretty spectacular birthday – more like a birthday week!
- With one family May birthday down, we still have another one to celebrate – Tommy’s on May 18th! It’s looking like he wants a chill family day – a morning hike with Violet and then some family bowling in the afternoon one weekend day. Fine by me!
- We had our monthly 14th Street dinner last night after a few months off. We decided to go back to Lupo Verde. I was very curious to see how the restaurant lived up to my last review.
- The Washington Capitals made some history last night. #ALLCAPS
- My work travel extravaganza continues this week. Tomorrow I leave for Tucson and will be there through early Saturday morning.
Hope you have a wonderful day!
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)