Happy Tuesday! Because we interrupted our regularly scheduled Tuesday Tidbits programming last week, pardon some of this week’s tidbits are carryover from 2 weeks ago. 🙂
- Why Are Greeting Cards So Expensive?
- We attended the Chinese New Year parade 2 weekends ago in D.C. Ava loved the dragons!
- Ava’s latest toy obsession is her Doc McStuffins Medical Kit, and when I say obsession, I honestly haven’t seen her this tied to a toy except her plush Mickey and Minnie dolls she used to sleep with. This kit goes everywhere with her – for diaper changes, for meals, to the park or an activity (unless we choose to engage in a fight with her otherwise), nap time, bed time, you name it.
- Pardon me for being so elusive, but I’ll share more when everything is said and done – but please pray for us and/or send positive thoughts our way for this week. We have (another) big life development in our life that we’re prepping for. I hope that we can stay cool, calm, and collected.
- Anyone else said the Winter Olympics are over? Now what?
(Visited 21 times, 1 visits today)