Happy Tuesday everyone. I’ll just state the obvious – being sick sucks. I caught this coughing and congested bug from Ava and her nanny-share buddy this past weekend and have been basically bed-ridden since Saturday. (No worries – it’s not the flu, but it sucks nonetheless). My humidifier has been a godsend at night.
- I read Ashley’s blog regularly and was happy to find out that she launched a party/entertaining line on Amazon.
- Sweet treats from a local shop, Dolce & Bean.
- Loving this wallpaper. Speaking of – if you know how to wallpaper a small wall, please send some tips!
- I received some new Beautycounter products in the mail yesterday – Baby Soothing Oil for Ava, since she unfortunately inherited her mother’s dry skin, new shampoo and conditioner for her, and eye makeup remover for me.
- Any fun Valentine’s Day/Galentine’s Day plans out there? I have neither right now, lol.
Enjoy your Tuesday!