Here are a few things that are making me happy this month.
- It is pretty amazing to live so close to a number of beautiful vineyards and wineries.
- A baby shower I attended for a college friend/sorority sister last Saturday. Such a cute theme!
- My “gallery calendar” of Italy at work.
- Play dates for the kids and adults! Our friends Kathryn and Matt invited us over for dinner last night. We happily accepted, knowing we would be entertained as would our daughters, Ava and Addie, since they are good pals.
- We are planning a trip to Disneyland in April!!! Even more exciting is my friend Katie, her husband Jon, and their son James are coming to. Much more on this later!
Have a great rest of your Thursday. 🙂
(Visited 23 times, 1 visits today)