Happy Windy Tuesday from the DC-area! Hope you all had a fantastic Monday yesterday.
- Tommy and I were able to fit in a date lunch at The Riggsby last Friday and partook in the Restaurant Week menu offering.
- Places NOT to Travel in 2018.
- This breakfast casserole looks yummy.
- I was able to do some Valentine’s Day shopping this past weekend at a darling local coffee and sweets shop in my neighborhood, Dolce & Bean.
- I decided to try a new local yoga spot this morning. I still love my regular go-to, Mind the Mat, but I’m finding that their yoga class times don’t really work for me right now. At the suggestion of a neighbor, I purchased a Groupon for 532 Yoga to try 5 classes there. This morning was my first class. And all I will say right now, is that it was a little rough for a first-time experience. I’m hoping that the instructor was a little off or under the weather, but I definitely didn’t feel welcomed at first. Things did get better towards the end of class and I’m willing to give the studio another chance. Hopefully my next class on Thursday will be a bit better…
Have a great rest of your day!
(Visited 72 times, 1 visits today)