Since it’s the second week of the new year, I thought it would be as good of a time as any to do a resolution check-in from last year (measuring how I did) and sharing my thoughts for 2018.
My New Year Resolutions for 2017 were as follows:
- Attend a blogger conference – didn’t get to do. Couldn’t find a conference that worked with my schedule.
- Do a relay triathlon – didn’t get to do. After I had lined up people to do the swimming and biking events, (I was going to run), one person had to back out at the last minute, and we couldn’t find a replacement.
- Get out of credit card debt – ACCOMPLISHED
- Be kinder and more patient – I think I accomplished this.
- Read more books – ACCOMPLISHED
- Buy a house – – ACCOMPLISHED – more on this soon!
Assessment: I think I did pretty good last year.
Strategy for 2018:
I think I’m going to keep it pretty simple for this year. I’ll keep attend a blogger conference and complete a relay triathlon on the list, since these two things didn’t get done in 2017. And while I always want to be kinder and more patient and read more books, I’m going to say that these things are always a given, so I won’t officially add them to this year’s resolutions. My one addition will be to up my weekly yoga classes from 2 times a week to 3 times a week, so I can keep building on my yoga practice, which has become very important to me.
So here it is.
My 2018 New Year’s Resolutions:
- Attend a blogger conference
- Do a relay triathlon
- Up my weekly yoga classes from 2 times a week to 3 times a week
Wish me luck!
What are your New Year resolutions and goals?