Naturally and not surprisingly, it was everything Christmas that brought a smile to my face this past month. The gatherings, the traditions, the laughs and fun, the pure joy, the connecting with loved ones. The list goes on an on. Here are some Christmas-y things we did the week I took off blogging.
- Delicious egg nog at a neighborhood holiday party!
- Going to the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center to see this year’s ICE exhibit, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, with fellow neighbors!
- Going to see An American in Paris at the Kennedy Center with my friend Liz. (I had her over for wine and cheese beforehand).
- Going on a Christmas Eve day family hike to Great Falls.
- Christmas Morning Magic.
- Family photo on Christmas Day.
- Out of town visitors!
That is a lot of “happy” if I do say so myself! What made you happy these past weeks?