Hello friends! Are you ready for your monthly installment of the things that are making me happy?! Here goes.
- Family visiting – my Aunt Rose arrived on Tuesday night and is staying until Saturday to visit and help me continue going through mom’s things in her condo. She’s helping me sort out what to put in storage, things to give away, and things to discard. So grateful for her company and visit.
- NYC trip planning – Katie and I head to the Big Apply next Thursday! In addition to having a ball making plans with her, I’m also prepping for the trip by buying some “must have” items for our trip. 🙂
- Fun giveaway opportunities – if you haven’t already, make sure you enter Honey & Lavender’s Fall Giveaway!
- Online grocery shopping & delivery – who ever invented this concept is genius! Giant’s Peapod service and I are weekly best buds.
- Seven Days of Black and White Photos with no words or people – I really enjoyed partaking in this fun FB challenge.
What are some things that are making you happy?
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)