Happy Tuesday everyone.
I’m still trying to make sense of what happened in Las Vegas and there are no words. Sending prayers and hopes that we will be able to address the issues of mental health and gun-control safety in our country.
- I bought this planter from Target and I love it.
- You may remember I’ve made this Roasted Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp recipe several times. (It’s sooo good and so easy to make). I was recently asked to try this recipe, which I plan on doing next week. Stay tuned for my thoughts!
- So I think my little family and I as a whole have pretty much recovered from our Switzerland (and Italy and France) trip – we got back last Tuesday. Photo recap coming later this week! I wanted to share how Plane Pal changed all of our lives because it really helped in terms of making traveling with a toddler easier. Plane Pal is a custom designed inflatable cushion that fills the space between your child’s seat and the seat in front allowing them to lay flat. Genius right? This made lounging and sleeping for Ava on the plane so much more comfortable. She now refers to it as her “special bed”.
- In continuing with the travel theme, here are 5 Ways to Get Luxury Treatment on an Economy Budget.
- Last, but not least, if I was going to make a splurge purchase right now, this purse would probably be it.
Have a great day.