Hello and yay for Thursday! Here are some of the things that are making me happy this month!
- Kate Spade Surprise Sale! Hurry up, it ends on Saturday at 11:59pm.
- You may remember we attended Little Leslie’s “One in a Melon” themed 1st birthday party last Saturday and part of the party decor were these darling watermelon vases.
- Last night two girlfriends, Carolyn and Meredith, and I went to the latest Summer Block Party installation at the National Building Museum – Hive by Studio Gang. Hive is built entirely of more than 2,700 wound paper tubes, a construction material that is recyclable, lightweight, and renewable. For more info on this installation go here. We went to the “Late Night” option, which happens on Wednesdays from 6-9pm. In addition to seeing the installation, there are drinks and food you can purchase from Hill Country Barbecue, musical performances, and more. Here are some photos from last night:
- Library books. I’ve got some reading to do!
- Foot massages. I got one at Logan 14 Salon Spa and it was divine.
What is making you happy these days?
(Visited 63 times, 1 visits today)