Happy Tuesday friends!
- Better late than never, Tommy and I have declared a summer (and fall) tradition we can all do as a family: every Saturday morning we’ll walk to our local farmer’s market, Del Ray Farmer’s Market, and buy fresh produce and flowers. And will probably make a pit stop at Stomping Ground for coffee!
- I saw Martin Sheen this past Saturday in Old Town Pasadena! For 5 seconds I totally thought about being that girl and asking for a photo and autograph. I held back.
- My friend Katie wore this super cute (and under $20!!!) dress from Target at the baby shower we hosted on Saturday in LA. I promptly ordered the same dress online Sunday night.
- Continuing the “better late than never” train, while I know spaghetti squash noodles are hardly a new thing for most people, it is a generally new thing for Tommy and me. (Zucchini noodles? Yea, we’re a fan of those at times). Tommy made a delicious sausage pasta with spaghetti squash noodles on Sunday night, and now we’re hooked!
- I’ll try this flying trick, but I’m a bit skeptical.
Have a great day!
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)