Happy Tuesday folks! By the time you read this post, I will be in Tucson for the week for a work retreat. Hope your day is a good one!
- Check out this beautiful map print of Virginia Beach from Modern Map Art! Modern Map Art began in 2016 by Jennifer Beck, who was inspired by recent world travel and a passion for maps since childhood. The online company offers a wide array of map prints of varying sizes of cities, mountains, and other fascinating places that are great for office and/or home decor and gifts. I definitely plan on ordering some prints for Christmas gifts. 🙂 Go here for more information.
- My longtime friend Arlene celebrated her big 30th birthday this past weekend. I planned her birthday festivities that included a Tacos & Tequila style dinner at Rosa Mexicano at National Harbor, followed by various activities at the MGM Resort & Casino also at National Harbor.
- The next day, Sunday, Tommy, Ava, and I went to a favorite winery of ours, Quattro Goombas Winery in Aldie, Virginia with my friend Liz and her family. We had been here once before with my dad when he was in town.
- Here are my scores from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: here and here.
- As I mentioned at the beginning of this post, I’ll be in Tucson for work for the rest of the week and then in L.A. for the weekend to host one of my best friend’s baby shower. While I may not be able to post frequently on the blog, be sure to check out Instagram!
Have a great day/night!
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)