Happy Thursday! It’s time for this month’s “things that are making me happy”!
- All the summer fun Ava is experiencing, particularly involving her favorite “pool agua” activities like pool time and water table fun.
- Planning one of my dearest college friend’s baby shower in LA next week. The theme of the shower is a loose fiesta/cactus/dessert theme and I can’t wait to see everything come together with the decorations, the flowers, and the menu. Stay tuned for a recap!
- Fun work travel. I’m in Denver tonight for a quick and impromptu work opportunity tomorrow.
- This one is bitter sweet. I love documenting and experiencing developmental milestones in Ava’s life, but that also means she’s growing up. Just yesterday, Tommy and I took her to her first dentist appointment.
- The Lululemon Warehouse sale that is going on right now. I scored a couple cute (and much needed) yoga tanks!
- Amazon Prime Video. Seriously life-changer.
Have a great night!
(Visited 30 times, 1 visits today)