- As you may have seen on IG Stories, Tommy, Ava, and I found ourselves back at Chesapeake Beach on Sunday to visit a couple friends and attend a 3rd birthday party for one of Ava’s friends from our days living there. And on that note, we have successfully and rather quickly sold our beautiful house out there. Bitter sweet.
- Anyone else “geeking out” and regularly tuning into the Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel these days? Yep, I’m doing just that and loving it.
- And just like that, tickets are booked to Geneva for September! We’ll be visiting my dad, his new wife, and their baby boy. While I am super excited to plan and go on a big trip, I’m a little nervous traveling such a long distance with a wiggly, active toddler. Be rest assured I’ll be asking for advice on this!
- Don’t these look delicious?
- Hmmm maybe I’ll try one or all of these suggestions on my commute home today on Metro…
Have a great one!
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)