Happy Thursday everyone! My blog was having some technical issues the past two days, so I wasn’t able to post my regular “Tuesday Tidbits” post on Tuesday. So, here is your Tuesday Tidbits on Thursday!
- I am in BIG trouble. Target, why must you be so irresistible?
- For this month’s 14th Street Eating tour dinner, Tammy and I found ourselves back at Matchbox because our friend Teresa was visiting! (Somehow when we have guests at these dinners – who are usually friends who have moved away and are visiting -they usually want to eat at Matchbox!) Christina was feeling a bit under the weather, so she unfortunately had to miss out on this reunion.
- Since Ava loved bouncing on a trampoline and soft blocks so much in Maine, we decided to take her to a similar place here, Flight Trampoline Park in Springfield last Saturday.
- My friend Allison and I had a much-needed GIRLS ONLY brunch last Sunday at DC Harvest on H. Street. I had been wanting to eat here for quite some time, and our meal did not disappoint.
- I was in Columbus, Ohio for the first-time (I think) yesterday for work. Though I didn’t see too much of the city, I kept getting told how wonderful and cool it is. Wouldn’t mind visiting again!