Happy Tuesday lovelies! This week will be a short one for me. My little family and I (minus V) will be heading to Portland, Maine on Thursday to celebrate Tommy’s youngest sister, Danielle’s, wedding!!!
- How to Pick a New Neighborhood.
- You may have seen yesterday’s post where I shared a beautiful summer salad I made for a Father’s Day BBQ. Here is the recipe. A couple of modifications: I didn’t use olives and I added cucumbers, red bell pepper and crumbled feta.
- I think this Kate Spade top is super cute (and it’s on sale right now!)
- Please send well wishes for Miss V. She’s at the vet right now for observation after getting some blood work done. She has been cleared of cancer, pancreatic issues, and/or having a foreign body in her body (as originally thought), but she is still throwing up and having problems going to the restroom. The vet’s best guess is she ate some food she wasn’t supposed to and it’s upsetting her system.
- Amazon is taking over the world, or is on its way to.
Have a great day folks! I’ll be trekking up to the Hill for a work event this evening. Can’t remember the last time I was in a Senate office building…