Hello and happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had an enjoyable and restful holiday weekend remembering those who served and sacrificed their lives for our freedom.
My mom, Ava, and I got back from Atlanta in one piece yesterday afternoon. More to come on this trip later this week! Let’s dive into our weekly Tuesday Tidbits.
- Very interesting opinion on the Skimm. For what it’s worth: while I do read the Skimm, I also read the WaPo and other online outfits like Politico and The Hill.
- Things are a-changin’ at Jcrew.
- I made these bad boys last night. I think they are going to be a hit in our household. Particularly since Little Miss frequently asks for “muffins”? Healthy and so easy to make.
- My summer vacation horoscope. (I am a Gemini and I think this is spot-on.)
- Just bought this pretty tassel garland for my upcoming birthday gathering!
Have a great day getting back into the grind!