Well here we are again folks, happy Tuesday!
- I found this article on 5 Ways to Teach Kids About Consent very interesting and smart.
- Sticking with parental roles and teaching – how these students got into every Ivy League school. Spoiler alert: what their parents did.
- Tommy and I are getting very excited for Ava’s 2nd birthday party on Sunday. Stay tuned for a recap next week!
- I think this Lily Pulitzer dress is simple, cute, and perfect to run weekend errands in.
- Caps advance to the second round of play-offs!! You know where Tommy and I will be on Thursday night – in front of our TV cheering them on against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Have a great rest of your day!
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)