- Who knew Tucson, Arizona was a foodie city? Even more interesting when you find out why.
- Mockingbird Hill and Southern Efficiency on 7th Street NW have both been transformed into Cherry Blossom PUB (Pop-Up Bar), an ode to D.C.’s most beautiful season. The PUB opened on March 1st and continues until April 15th (the final days are here!) My friend Allison and I stopped in last week for a couple of drinks and nibbles. I am so glad we went because it is definitely an experience!
- Raise both your hands and feet if you are sooooo ready for the D.C. metro’s SafeTrack maintenance to be O-V-E-R.
- I have a fashion purchase goal – to eventually buy a Goyard tote bag. To help me save for this extremely lavish item, I am using Qapital, an everyday banking app that helps you save money towards things you hope to eventually enjoy (a bag, a trip, etc) by allowing you to set up financial goals, create rules, and then sit back and watch your savings grown. My personal rule that I created was rounding up to the nearest $2 for every purchase I make with my debit card. I’m saving money without really even thinking about it!
- It’s playoff season again for Washington Capital fans. It all begins this Thursday against the Maple Leafs. Praying I don’t have another heartbreak this year…
Have a wonderful day!
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)