Happy Tuesday folks! As I type I am in bed, sipping coffee, and have a 55-pound pittie pup smushed right up against me. 🙂 Let’s dive into our weekly Tidbits shall we?!
- My friend Allison and I are going to check out the Cherry Blossom Pub pop-up later today. So excited!
- A beautiful dinner dining out on a patio last weekend in Waco along the Brazos River.
- You know spring and warmer weather are back, or at least on the way, when it’s your baseball team’s home opener. The Nats got their first Curly W yesterday afternoon! P.S. how envious was I to see all the photos of folks enjoying Opening Day festivities in my old hood? Tommy and I contemplated going to this game for a few minutes a few weeks ago, but then ultimately decided not to.
- I made this Crock Pot Thai Chicken Curry dish last night. It came out quite good! As Tommy commented, “put it in the rotation”!
- Is this not the look of pure joy?
(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)