It’s Tuesday! 🙂
- I bought this shirt at Lulu this past weekend to wear on long runs in colder weather. I love it. It’s super comfy and is anti-stink and anti-sweat. (I got navy).
- I finally made it to the Katy Trail Ice House in Dallas on Saturday night!!!
- Per my Cherry Blossom 10-Miler training program I ran 7 miles on Sunday morning. You guys, I hadn’t run this far since pre-Ava. It felt great!
- Huge shout out to Tommy for holding the fort down this weekend while I was in Dallas. He did it under the weather to boot too.
- How to Serve a Killer Cheese Plate with Only One Cheese.
Have a great day.
(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)