Happy Tuesday from….Tucson! Yup, I’m back here for work. 🙂 I arrived last night and head home on Thursday.
Let’s dive in shall we?
- For my Christmas present from Tommy I asked him to buy me a brand new suitcase. Hey maybe not the most romantic, but practical, functional, and he bought me the one I really wanted. I used it on this work trip and it was a gem.
2. Let’s talk about how beautiful Tucson is. I snapped this photo on a walk this morning.
3. Yours truly is heading back to Waco in late-March (last time I was there was in college) to step foot at the “Silos”! Cannot wait.
4. Pho from Miss Saigon’s in Tucson is becoming a thing.
5. Thank you President Obama for your service, compassion, and strength these past 8 years. You’re one of the true leaders out there.