Happy Tuesday night friends!
- After a month-long break of no Hot Yoga (due to holidays, my work travel, family visiting, Tommy’s work travel), I finally got into the studio this morning and it felt so good! Boy did I sweat…
- I made this Holiday Puppy Chow recipe for gifts for my co-workers and friends on Sunday evening!
- I rushed out of the house this morning without eating breakfast so I fell on my old standby once I got to the office – here, here, and here.
4. So remember how the restaurant, Barcelona, on 14th Street was one of our favorites? Well this article talking about why the restaurant had to temporarily close is a little scary and gross. Not sure if I will be going back here…
5. Today my office had our Virtual Holiday Party. Since a lot of our co-workers are spread out around the country everyone called into our main conference line and video-ed in. The DC office had drinks and treats to share, as did other offices. We spent an hour eating, drinking, sharing favorite Christmas memories and traditions, discussing favorite holiday foods, and favorite holiday movies. It was a great way to include everyone (that could join. Some couldn’t call in).
Have a great night!