Happy Hump day friends!
Can you believe how close Christmas is?! I can’t wait to wrap my little family’s gifts on Friday night, build some of Ava’s bigger presents on Saturday night with Tommy, and watch her be surprised on Sunday. Tis the magic of Christmas. 🙂
I can count myself as being one of the very fortunate ones that gets the week between Christmas and New Year’s off from work ever since I moved to DC. Since I just started a new job in October I was wondering if I would still get this new luxury and I’m so thrilled that I do! Here are some things I plan on doing the last week of December:
- Go to the movies – movies that I want to see include Manchester By the Sea, La La Land, Arrival, Jackie, and Office Christmas Party.
- Watch Christmas movies at home, in my PJs – the only holiday movie I’ve had time to watch this month is Love Actually.
- Cook delicious things.
- Work out – lots of yoga, barre, and running!
- Rework Tommy and my budget and finance plan for 2017 – so fun, I know.
- Read – I am currently reading Hillbilly Elegy (which I am really enjoying) and plan to read Wicked next, since my mom, my friend Liz, her mom, and I are seeing the Broadway production of Wicked at the Kennedy Center in January!
Did I miss anything off this list?