- I got a facial on Saturday and my esthetician, Amanda, suggested I completely change up my skincare routine, with the exception of my cleanser (Acure).
2. I love that weekend hikes at Fort Hunt Park in Alexandria are becoming a regular occurrence in the Comeau family.
3. Yesterday was my mom’s birthday! Tommy and Ave came out to DC via the metro (Ava’s first time!) and met my mom and me (we were already in DC – she coming from her condo and me from work) at Bantam King, a chicken-or-vegetable-based ramen & Japanese-style fried chicken restaurant.
4. Our annual holiday party invitations have been sent out! This year’s theme? Holiday Pancake Brunch. Cannot wait!!!
5. Speaking of the holidays, we’re getting our family holiday photos taken this Sunday on the Alexandria Waterfront. 🙂 My dad will be visiting from Geneva so I’m excited to have him join the photo shoot fun. Tis the season!
Have a great day!
What I wrote on this day in 2013.