Happy Friday and Veteran’s Day to all who have served and who are still serving – including Tommy!
I thought we’d continue and conclude the week with another uplifting and positive post. And when shopping is involved how can you go wrong? 🙂
Now through Sunday, November 13th Kate Spade is doing its “Shop with a Purpose” sale. Folks can enjoy 25% off their purchases (some exclusions apply). Through Kate Spade’s On Purpose label, they partner with and transform an entire community by employing its primary agents of change: women. In 2014 150 artisans in Masaro, Rwanda became Kate Spade’s newest manufacturer. For this particular sale, 2% of the proceeds are going to help build a sports and learning center in Masaro in collaboration with the nonprofit GA Collaborative.
Use code PURPOSE.
Here are the items within this “On Purpose” label that I’m eyeing:
- I think the Party Pearls Open Hinge Cuff is classy, timeless, and incredibly versatile. It can be worn with anything and dressed up or down. Personally I love the “diamond and gold” combo.
- This Neoprene Dot Laptop Sleeve is perfect for work (and personal) travel.
- I would definitely wear the Metallic Dot Skirt to a holiday party or two!
- Ya’ll know I love a good shift dress and this Embellished Shift Dress is screaming “buy me”. I’d wear this to a holiday party, a cocktail party, or even a wedding if it fit the dress attire code.
- How fun is this Reservoir Road Carolyn cross-body purse?
- The backpack trend is growing on me. I think the Orchard Street Selby is a classic.
What about you, anything jump out at you either on this list or from the sale? Have a great weekend!