It’s an important Tuesday folks.
- Happy Election Day!!!!! I plan on staying up until the wee hours of the morning until we know who our next President is. Anyone else?!
- I got into my zen-like state early this morning with a 6am hot yoga class. I’m still not sure how I feel about hot yoga. It is definitely a kick-butt workout, but I’m not sure I dig the extra heat. Someone once told me that you have to take 2-3 classes to get over the hump, but once you do it’s smooth sailing. The jury is still out.
- I finally finished a really good book I’ve been reading for forever, Indonesia, Etc. It talks about the vibrant, large (Indonesia is the fourth most populous nation), and complicated country Indonesia is with its over 300 ethnic groups spread across over 13,500 islands. I also probably enjoyed it because of my several opportunities visiting this interesting country. (A couple recaps are here and here).
- Getting excited for the Veteran’s Day 10k race in DC this coming Sunday. Tommy and our friend Hannah are also joining me. We’re trying to figure out where to go for a celebratory brunch. Any suggestions?
- Tommy is in Portland visiting his family this week. He sent this picture of him and his sweet Mummy hiking this morning. #love.
Have a great night!
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)