Happy FriYay everyone!
Hope you have a fun weekend planned. I will be enjoying my last “free” (before I start my new job!) weekend. Next week I’m off to Tuscon Monday – Thursday for training, orientation, and an event. Chances are I will not be able to post as regularly as I want to, but I’ll make sure to pop in at least one. Follow along with me in real time over Instagram @Mayapapaya612!
Before I checked out for the weekend, I thought we would do a check in to see how my Before I Go Back to Work Bucket List is going. I think I’ve made a pretty good dent in it if I do so say myself!
- Sit at the bar for a weekday lunch at Bastille, this super cute Parisian bistro in my neighborhood. DONE!
- Go to a midday movie – didn’t get a chance to do this.
- Take Violet on a nice hike, sans Ava, at either Theodore Roosevelt Island in DC or Great Falls Park in Virginia. DONE!
- Go to a local Virginia winery during the week – didn’t get a chance to do this.
- Take a long, leisurely stroll by myself at Target and really taking things in and not just buying things on my list in a frenzied hurry. DONE! This errand was one of many I ran today. I picked up several goodies including some Christmas presents for Ava (say what?!), Halloween candy, and several of these comfy shirts.
- Make an apple pie from scratch. DONE!
- Have some serious daytime snuggles with Violet and Ava. DONE, though I could never get enough snuggles with either of them. 🙂
- Go shopping for new work clothes. I’m planning on buy this blazer tomorrow for my work trip! And I’m sure I may pick up a few more items as well…
- Be lazy. Tried to be lazy…
- Finish watching Gilmore Girls. DONE!
- Additional item – pamper myself. DONE! I got a facial yesterday and then got my nails and eyebrows waxed this afternoon.
It’s exhausting being so productive!
See you next week.