- Very helpful parenting advice for someone who has a 16 month old!
- On Sunday we had the family we share a nanny with over to our house for brunch! As I told them, ordinarily I would have made everything myself but since I was in NYC the day before I relied on good ‘ole’ Whole Foods to provide – which it did, of course! I will admit I was a little concerned about the ready-made Florentine quiche I bought. I wasn’t sure how fresh, or good, it would be. It was quite tasty I must say. 🙂
- I’ve started busting out some of my Fall decorations around the house. Tommy remarked how much he loved them, but how he was sad to say good-bye to summer. I’m looking forward to Fall myself and can’t wait to find some pumpkins and seasonal flowers for our porch!
- Have you heard of Escape Room? It’s basically a real-life escape game (think Clue). Participants are locked in a room and have to figure out puzzles and riddles to get out of the room. There are several different Escape Room locations around the DMV area. My friend Tammy invited me to do Omescapedc in Adams Morgan last night. It was so much fun! And I’m proud to say that my group escaped well under the 60 minute time limit we were given. I’d love to try the Escape Room Live in Alexandria next!
- This chicken taco casserole looks yummy!
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)