I’m baackk. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend for those that got Labor Day off. We had a grand time in the Dominican Republic – recap tomorrow!
Let’s dive into your weekly Tidbits.
- I think Fall could be in the air! I had a very pleasant, cool run this morning around my neighborhood. It’s getting me excited for my upcoming favorite season to run outside. Speaking of, I’m still on the hunt for a race to run..
- Financial advice for newlyweds. Good stuff!
- You Go Girl and You Go DC!
- I’m starting to think of fun, cute Halloween ideas for Ava. Not sure if I’m going to make Tommy and I dress up with Ava or if we’ll just leave the costume-wearing to her and Violet. Here are some cute ideas I’m toying with right now.
5. I love this sleek business card holder from Kate Spade.
Have a great rest of your day!