Happy Tuesday morning folks!
- How apropos as we are heading to the Dominican Republic tomorrow morning! Tips for Flying with Young Kids.
- Last night Tommy, Ava, and I checked out a (new to us) restaurant, Taj of India, with our friends Tammy and Natan in Crystal City. Both Tommy and I really enjoyed it. Our meals were great and the wait staff was very attentive – especially to Little Miss. They brought her a crayon and a piece of paper to color on when they saw she was getting antsy, they gave her random items to play with (a peppermint candy, a sugar packet) to keep her occupied, and one of the waiters and Ava definitely shared flirting glances with each other towards the end of the meal. Ava was a little smitten I think!
- Local DMV-ers, I’m looking for a race to run, 10k or up, in the next month or so – ideally in October. I really need to get my butt back in shape and I knew a race will help me do that. Any suggestions? If I can’t find a race in October I’m thinking about running the Veterans 10k in DC. in November.
- I am loving this Open Knit Wrap right now. It looks soooo cozy and is perfect for the upcoming Fall.
- I’ll be taking a brief hiatus from the blog while we are celebrating the wedding of one of my oldest friends, Arlene, in the Dominican Republic for the rest of the week. Be sure to check out my Instagram to see photos of us in paradise in the meantime!
What I wrote on this day in 2013.
(Visited 28 times, 1 visits today)