Happy Tuesday folks!
Day 1 of “Nanny on Vacation” is officially in the books! Little Miss and I had a great day. We did some pool time and lunch at my mom’s in the late-morning to early afternoon. And later, Tommy came home early from work to relieve me of children (can’t forget our Fur Baby) duty so I could take care of some admin things.
Here is your weekly Tidbits:
- I feel like this article on why earning more shouldn’t mean spending more was written for me…
- I got to meet my friend Jessica’s sweet 1-week-old baby girl, Leslie, last Friday! She was adorable. I can’t even remember Ava being that tiny and content to just sit and sleep! (Words coming from a mother of a toddler now).
- Not surprising that Bay Area Start-Ups are finding other cheaper cities to open offices.
- I think this Lily Pultizer tote is so bright and happy.
- We made it back to True Food Kitchen in Fairfax for brunch on Sunday! As you may know Tommy and I love this place, here and here. We went back to one of our faves for a very special reason, Stephanie and her husband Christian were in town! And if you’ve been reading this blog for awhile you know that when Steph and Maya have their reunions it is always over food. Stephanie and Christian had never eaten here before so we were happy to introduce the restaurant to them.
Have a great day!
What I wrote on this day in 2013.